Bleu recently acquired the plans, parts, and a warehouse for building airships. Rather dissatisfied with how unwieldy the ship is to manage (as well as how unstable it was) is working on a design that is both more maneuverable, as well as being simpler to control.
Note: Bleu spent resources in order to establish a permanent portals at the two factories. He also hid them. (in a location ytbd) The only other person who has knowledge of the portals is The Steward.
(I suppose a couple of other people probably know, but at this point it’s just simpler to say that only he knows. Well, him and The Changeling.)
As such, he is in the middle of researching a number of things:
1. Sailing vessels. Would it be possible to build an air ship based on the design of a sailing vessel? What modifications would be required. As such he’s looking for a master shipwright who is willing to think outside the box.
2. Is there a more stable way to harness elemental fields?
3. Were there adverse effects to the world around them due to the aforementioned field/portal manipulations?
4. Is it possible to create a similar effect without having to use portals in such a dangerous way?
5. Due to the previous adventure, as well as due to the project he’s working on, he effectively works for The Steward at this point. (The steward sponsoring his project, due to that if it works well, it’ll increase the trade capabilities of Citadel, leading to them being the premiere trading powerhouse of the region.